CORONAVIRUS UPDATE (6th April 2020):  Our local community is at the heart of Fringe by the Sea, and the wellbeing and safety of the community is paramount.  While we are still hoping to hold Fringe by the Sea this August, we are listening to the relevant authorities and the community, and will follow their advice and wishes accordingly.

We believe we can leave the decision on whether or not to cancel until as late as Monday 6 th July, when control of Coronavirus and government direction on restrictions for August events such as Fringe by the Sea will be better known.  Similarly, the opinions of East Lothian locals will be at the forefront of our minds.

Of course, we may well take a decision before then, but until such time, your patience is very much appreciated.  Should we cancel this year’s event, we will get in touch with all ticket holders about reimbursements via email.

Stay safe,

The Fringe by the Sea Team